Reply To: Game Daily TOP 25 G.O.A.T.

#25370
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    a_Grand-Theft-Auto-IV.jpg

    12. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar Games/Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)

    “I’m the one who survived!” With that, Grand Theft Auto IV protagonist Niko Bellic shows us why his game is the best GTA yet. With a huge world to explore (wait till you unlock the new islands), hundreds of non-violent activities to do around Liberty City (buying clothes, drinking, dating and the horizontal mumbo), great gun-toting gameplay (for those who can handle its escalation of violence) and of course, following your fate any which way it takes you.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]