07/08/2008 at 2:05 am
#25341
Throwback Kid wrote:
I will probably not rent it, but that’s pretty cool, I guess.
I like bro. The game is built around a franchised that down the drain. They end up picking a rookie that is you. You then have to make the team better. Players on the game get pissed at you. You can’t do nothing really about it. They sign trade a for a player that nobody likes. Your goal is to make the team from bottom of the leagues to the major league of all. If your team lose the most games then they drop to the minor leagues while the champions go into your division. I like that concept. They should do that with NBA or NFL.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]