Reply To: Analog Controls Finally Coming To Lair!!!!

#22544
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    I hope so. The biggest problem many people seemed to have with the game was the fact that you were forced into using the Sixaxis, with no option of swapping to analog. The control scheme apparently just didn’t work and was too frustrating, causing the game to basically get the scathing reviews it recieved.
    I’ve said in another thread that i’ve never played the game and didn’t intend to waste my money on it until i had at least played the demo, but the demo was never released on the Playstation Store over here. So if these updates do make a big difference to the gameplay then i will probably end up buying it.

    It was never released as a DEMO. I hope they do release it as one. I very interest in trying the damn thing.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]