So today I gave in and bought it. And let me tell you right now, it’s fucking incredible and so far I’ve only played TF2, LOL. TF2 is such an amazingly fun multi-player game, one of the few where you really need teamwork and no class is overpowered. CTF and Territory Control/Attack & Defend are all great and work PERFECT on each map they’re on. There’s only 6 maps but a single game can last from 1/2 – 1 hour usually. All the classes are fun as fuck, it’s fun working as a team, the graphics are unique and cool looking in a cartoonish violence sort of way and it’s simply one of the most enjoyable team based multiplayer FPS games to come out in a long time.
Halo 3 is all about individual talent, this is about your talent and how well your team can work together. If you like strategizing and building up a team and working together to stomp heads, you’ll like TF2. I can already tell I’m gonna be playing this for a long time to come.
On top of this all is HL2, Portal, and Ep. 1 & 2 and it only costs $60 for all 5! How can you go wrong w/ that shit? HL2 is one of THE BEST single player FPS games ever. Episode 1 is dope and Episode 2 is exclusive to this pack and supposedly the best of the 3. I’ve heard nothing but good shit from everyone about Portal.
If you pass up the chance to get 5 DOPE games for the price of one then you’re robbing yourself.