Reply To: Anyone played BIOSHOCK yet?

#17161
contagion
Contender

    @Tyler Durden 4452 wrote:

    1.Oblivions far from my favorite game, it’s a good game. The storyline sucks ass and it’s overrated as well. I’d give it a 8.8-9. I just cited it earlier as a similar game with more gameplay and replayability.
    2.Did I say all were paid off and biased? No. I said many are paid off which is true, as you can find flaws in there ratings system. For instance games that gamestop gets exclusive inside info on before it releases they tend to rate better. And they will ignore huge gaping flaws and only bring up minor stuff like a few lags. Which is bs. Why should I care what reviews have to say? Do their tastes speak for mine? Or for Jhigh or anyone else who puts stock in another man’s opinion? Be a leader not a follower kid.
    3.Again where did I say they were all paid off? I said many meaning a portion of the demographic stop putting words in my mouth.
    4.Why would you even need to bring up game reviews? What does that prove? I never said you didnt like it, the whole “Well gee! They liked it” Bs is so childish. Thats like with film and music, who cares what reviews anything gets. Howard the duck is a critically panned movie but I like it. That’s your opinion it’s the best on the 360, doesn’t make the shit true. Just like you were pmsing over high preferring rainbow six to gears of war. I prefer Ghost Recon to Gears of war so kick rocks with that bs son.
    5.The entire game populace? Right. I never said the game was bad, I said it was good but a better rental then a buy then you started acting like a chick in heat and saying well you didnt explore it, blah blah blah. Have you read EVERY review site in existence? I don’t care what other people think about a game, because Im not them and they have no bearing over my opinion. So please go pick up some tampons for yourself and stop putting words in my mouth kid.

    Also as for the majority thinks bs, that’s like saying the majority at one point in america thought of blacks as being subhuman. Doesn’t make the shit true. Bad comparison I know but you get the point.

    1. Never said it was your favorite game
    2. Oh, it’s true, oh okay, I guess I’ll just have to take your uneducated assumption on that one. Unless of course perhaps you can prove that? I could see maybe about 5 reviewers that are sites or magazines I could think of as possibly paid off. Does that eliminate the other 50-60?
    3. Why care for reviews? Because many times they are correct. You like GR2? Hmm, it happens to have got good reviews. You like Oblivion? Good reviews. Rainbow Six Vegas? Good reviews. Is it just a coincidence that the majority of the games that are most popular and liked most and played most got good reviews because THEY’RE GOOD GAMES? Nah. Couldn’t be, there were “many” paid off and they just happened to coincide with the general gaming public of 360’s opinions.
    4. I brought up reviews in the case of Oblivion because you said “durr you follow the sheep” and I retorted with a logical explanation of how I don’t just follow all game reviews seeing as how I didn’t like Oblivion, a title which got GOTY. I don’t care all that much for GR2 or R6V either, they’re good games but not great imo. And because I happen to have defended Bioshock and said one thing about reviews you leap to conclusions about sheep following and stereotypical cheesy sayings like “be a leader, not a follow ‘kid'” as if you know my age or what I follow or enjoy and what it’s based on. I think that pretty much answers your pointlessly asked question of why I brought up a review on this number that you responded to.
    5. I disagreed with your opinion on Bioshock and pointed out that my opinion is not one of the minority seeing as how many sites agree with me and many magazines as well and you have to throw out tons of ridiculously weak and irrelevant stereotypes and assumptions like blacks being subhumans in the eyes of people at one time and me being a follower because I agree with something someone said. I could easily leap to retarded conclusions about how you’re following the sheep on GR2 which is a small step up from GR and how you’re just a franchise fanboy but I won’t do that because I don’t know your reasons for enjoying the game nor do I presume to. Unlike you, I don’t think of myself as being able to tell peoples motives behind their dislikes or likes based on a forum debate. And also, I don’t feel the overwhelming urge to riddle my posts with weak ass insults to take up space and make it look like I’m saying something intelligent. Maybe one day you’ll learn to do the same.

    You know you’re reaching to save your lost argument when you have to bring up the completely irrelevant and poorly compared idea that once people thought of blacks as less than humans. You go from “Bioshock : Buy vs Rent” to discussing racist thought patterns of long ago. Glad you’re staying on topic. Keep reaching.

    Thanks for playing kid, try not to get too upset over a video game board, alright kid? Thank you kid. :rolleyes: