Reply To: Anyone played BIOSHOCK yet?

#17134
Tyler Durden
Contender

    @contagion 4391 wrote:

    1. You climax over Oblivion doesn’t mean I do.
    2. I guess everyones wrong and you’re right, it’s 8.5, every single review site was paid off, does that include this one? I can’t believe that anyone could be so dense and biased as to suggest that because their opinion doesn’t coincide with the majority of reviews that over 50 review sites were all paid off and are all biased.
    3. Actually, they’re game reviewers, not publishers. Secondly, you honestly think all the LITTLE sites were paid off? Maybe I could understand saying EGM, GI, or IGN. But if you honestly think that over 50 reviewers were all paid off, then you’re wrong. You just don’t like that the majority of gaming sites and gamers agree with me and not you. No need to make excuses for your opinion being a minority. I don’t make excuses for my opinion on Oblivion being a minority, I don’t say DURR THEY’RE ALL BIASED, I just simply state my personal belief with the knowledge that some people enjoy that game and I’m not one of them.
    4. Point?
    5. ROFL. Yeah because I agree with reviews based on my own experience with a video game I follow the sheep. I could go ahead and say “WELL OBLIVION GOT GOOD REVIEWS AND YOU’RE JUST FOLLOWING THE SHEEP!” but I’m not so retarded as to make sweeping generalizations that categorize everyone whose opinion happens to coincide with a reviews “a sheep follower”. Bioshock is a 9.5 game and the best single player game on 360.
    6. You’re right, my opinion is that Oblivion sucks and you standing up for it will not change it. I played and formed my own opinion based on that experience and if I just enjoyed games based on good reviews, I’d have enjoyed Oblivion. And if you really think that every single review site in existence that reviewed Bioshock was biased then the only biased reviewer is you. I’m not biased for or against any game or system and I judge games based on playing them, not reading about them. I pointed to reviews because, you know, it just seems unlikely that the entire gaming populace is wrong and you’re right. You’re entitled to your own opinion though and I’m well aware that mine won’t change it and that’s okay because yours won’t change mine.

    1.Oblivions far from my favorite game, it’s a good game. The storyline sucks ass and it’s overrated as well. I’d give it a 8.8-9. I just cited it earlier as a similar game with more gameplay and replayability.
    2.Did I say all were paid off and biased? No. I said many are paid off which is true, as you can find flaws in there ratings system. For instance games that gamestop gets exclusive inside info on before it releases they tend to rate better. And they will ignore huge gaping flaws and only bring up minor stuff like a few lags. Which is bs. Why should I care what reviews have to say? Do their tastes speak for mine? Or for Jhigh or anyone else who puts stock in another man’s opinion? Be a leader not a follower kid.
    3.Again where did I say they were all paid off? I said many meaning a portion of the demographic stop putting words in my mouth.
    4.Why would you even need to bring up game reviews? What does that prove? I never said you didnt like it, the whole “Well gee! They liked it” Bs is so childish. Thats like with film and music, who cares what reviews anything gets. Howard the duck is a critically panned movie but I like it. That’s your opinion it’s the best on the 360, doesn’t make the shit true. Just like you were pmsing over high preferring rainbow six to gears of war. I prefer Ghost Recon to Gears of war so kick rocks with that bs son.
    5.The entire game populace? Right. I never said the game was bad, I said it was good but a better rental then a buy then you started acting like a chick in heat and saying well you didnt explore it, blah blah blah. Have you read EVERY review site in existence? I don’t care what other people think about a game, because Im not them and they have no bearing over my opinion. So please go pick up some tampons for yourself and stop putting words in my mouth kid.

    Also as for the majority thinks bs, that’s like saying the majority at one point in america thought of blacks as being subhuman. Doesn’t make the shit true. Bad comparison I know but you get the point.