Reply To: The Official ‘Battlefield 3’ Thread

#51766
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Oh wow! Not once have I ever said that Red Dead was overrated. I said on numerous occasions it was my GOTY 2010.

    I’ve never said a bad word against Bully

    GTA IV was overrated. It was good but in hindsight it didn’t deserve the praise it got.

    I didn’t like Final Fantasy XIII from the jump and I never said I did. I picked it up because no one else was going to and I wanted to at least try it and give my thoughts on it.

    I’ve not said a bad word about MK. I love that game, just because I don’t play it at this moment does not mean I don’t like it.

    I never said I didn’t like 3rd Strike as a game, I said the GGPO and their whole online system was fucked, which it was.

    Seriously dude, you have turned into the sites biggest hater lately. I don’t know why, but I’mma have to buy you some pads so you can plug that shit up. You got on mine and Szuters dick the other day, randomly out of nowhere saying we buy shit games. Dude, I buy games that I want to buy. If a game takes my interest then I will pick it up. If I don’t like it and it sits on the shelf, then so the fuck what. I try to play as many games as possible dude. I don’t stick to one genre. I mean damn you only played and spoke about fighting games on this site for like 2 years straight.

    Who gives a shit. You do you and I do me. Your whole statement above is flawed.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9