Reply To: The Official ‘Dark Souls’ Thread

#51656
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    How do you defeat the armadillo with armor on? :lol: also did I have to kick that ladder to make it acessible from the bottom by the bonfire?

    Use the lighting item to make you sword have a lighting ability. Remember, treat this game like real world. Water cancel Fire, Fire cancel Lighting (don’t know how), Lighting cancel Water. If it’s a plant use Fire on it. Burn that bitch! I hope my little guide help you.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]