Reply To: The Official "I Just Copped That" Thread (original pics only)

#51464
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Dark Souls Collector’s Edition… Prepare to Die.
    544e97392335938.jpg

    This store called GamerDoc was doing a 80% off of used games, if you bought more then 10, before this current generation. I spent only $40 bucks.
    544e97393624869.jpg

    Bought a move when they were on sales for 50% off at Gamestop. I bought 2 set of them during the period. Worst purchase so far.
    544e973950991ed.jpg

    Found a copy of Gears of Wars 3 Collector’s Editon the day it was released at 7am. What a great find.
    544e97396ad8f4b.jpg

    My Elephants. I’m a huge elephant collector. I can’t remember how much they cost me but I receive a deal on them.
    544e97397e8fa01.jpg

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]