Reply To: The Official ‘Dark Souls’ Thread

#51392
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Progress I have made today.

    I’m currently a Level 25.

    I made it to the Undead Parish area and took out the Armoured Boar.

    By the way Talon, the bonfire in the Undead Burg contains a ladder leading to a shortcut to the Undead Parish, I can’t believe I have been using that Bonfire for days and never noticed the ladder lol. Fail!!

    I took out the Black Knight who guards the alter within the Church. He was a toughie but I took him out in one try. I was then able to claim the Fire Keeper soul from the corpse at the alter which then allows me to reinforce my Estus Flask with the woman ‘Who Can’t Speak’ back at the Firelink Shrine. Oh, there is also a shortcut within the Church that takes you back to the Firelink Shrine.

    Game is just TOO BEAST!!! Ya’ll missing out. Seriously.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9