So I went to that Playstation Access event today. It was pretty good, although most of the games you were able to play I already have played or own bar a few. The games were:
Fifa 12
Dark Souls
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer (Tourney)
Assassins Creed Revalations Multiplayer (Tourney)
Resistance 3, Sharpshooter included
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (3D)
Battlefield 3 beta
New games I got to try were:
Tekken Hybrid
Goldeneye
Starhawk
So ye, not that much for me, although I took my little cousin with me and he enjoyed it a lot more, coz it was the first time he was playing any of the games other than Fifa.
Oh, they also had those Personal 3D Viewer Visor things you could try out. Pretty sick I must say. It actually felt like you were in the Cinema hahaha! but they apparently will be retailing for about £800 and they were quite heavy and got rather uncomfortable quite quickly.
Playing the Ghost of Sparta game in 3D made me realise that I must own a 3D TV soon.
I entered the Uncharted Tourney and took 2nd.
I also entered the Fifa Interactive World Cup Tourney, which is like the biggest Fifa tourney in the world. Anyway, the winner from the event gets invited to the Live UK Qualifers. I got eliminated in the 2nd round, by my own fucking cousin using Barcelona (best team on the game) lol, but then he lost in the Quarter Finals. My first Tourney experience though and I enjoyed it.
The best bit about the day was probably the free drinks, my cousin was hitting the cans of coke all day and I was on those Buddweisers. Free shit FTW!!!!
I also copped these to T-Shirts on the way out.
Uncharted 3
God of War



