Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#51300
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    access.jpg

    Quote:
    Gamers also get a chance to try a raft of upcoming PlayStation 3 titles, including Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and Batman: Arkham City – just in case you missed them at Eurogamer Expo 2011.
    PS Access runs from 6th-8th October at Manchester’s Hope Mill.

    Doors are open 6-10pm each day, with an extra Saturday session running from midday until 4pm.

    Demos of GoldenEye 007 Reloaded, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Starhawk, Tekken: Hybrid and Dark Souls are also on offer, as well as a DJ set from Maximo Park keyboard player Lukas Wooller on Friday and Saturday night.

    I won’t catch the DJ set coz I chose the the earlier session on Saturday. I was going to take my cousin coz he was asking can he come with me, but I found out that my guest has to be 14 years or older. He’s 13 and his birthday is in 2 weeks. So he’s going to miss out on it. Ain’t that a bitch!

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9