Reply To: Horror Film Recommendation

#51286
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Oh wow!, so many. I love Horror.

    erm, Candyman was a great film and one of my favourite Horror films ever.

    This video has been removed from YouTube: Candyman Theatrical Trailer – YouTube.

    I also really enjoyed it’s sequel, many people probably didn’t but I liked how it delved more into the back story of Candyman.

    This video has been removed from YouTube: Trailer – Candyman 2: Farewell to the Flesh [MgM] – (IgorFilmesTrailers) – YouTube.

    Changeling, is another great film, not a slasher, but more Ghost Story.

    This video has been removed from YouTube: The Changeling (1980) Trailer – YouTube.

    The Others, is also a Brilliant film. I was actually surprised at how creepy that film was.

    This video has been removed from YouTube: The Others Trailer – YouTube.

    The Omen, which is obviously just classic horror.

    This video has been removed from YouTube: The Omen trailer – YouTube.

    Or you could delve into the Stephen King films, some you have to be wary of but others are brilliant. They also border on the line of Horror/Thriller but still very much worth a look.

    Dolores Claiborne

    Misery

    Carrie

    Children of the Corn

    This video has been removed from YouTube: Children Of The Corn (1984) – Official Trailer – YouTube.

    Christine, the trailer is a bit gay but I enjoyed the actual film. It’s another Stephen King one.

    Hope this helps with some ideas dude.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9