Reply To: The Official ‘Battlefield 3’ Thread

#51219
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Played a few games. Some definite issues that DICE need to address.

    A lot of screen tear
    Texture popin
    Respawning next to campers.

    Graphically it’s meh lol. I don’t know man, I hope this is old code and running on an un-optimised version of the engine and shit coz I actually think the Uncharted 3 beta looked better. Maybe it was just the map you have to play on. Inside the subway looked dull and drab (like it’s supposed to?), but when outside in the big open spaces it looked nice. It was by no means jaw-dropping though. Plus, you know, it is the multiplayer side so it’s not going to match the graphical fidelity of the campaign anyway.

    Gameplay wise it feels just like Bad Company 2 so you will feel right at home with it.

    I need to play this with friends.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9