Reply To: The Comic Book Thread

#51172
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    Schism is great latest issue was really great. Wolverine and Cyclops really arent seeing eye to eye.
    What I hate about the comic book industry is the are already spoiled that there will be two different X-Men teams.
    Wolverine and the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men (restarting at issue #1) which is lead by Cyclops.

    On the DC side their whole new 52 so far has been enjoyable.
    Picked up all the Batman/Gotham related issues.
    Batman
    Detective
    Nightwing
    Batwing
    Jason Todd and The Outlaws
    Batman and Robin
    Birds of Prey
    Catwoman
    Batwoman
    Batgirl
    Batman : Dark Knight (coming out next week)

    The two Superman titles
    Action
    Superman (out next week)

    JLA
    JLI

    Men of War

    Swamp Thing and Wonder Woman are two titles I missed out on still wanna check out.
    Might consider checking out Flash its coming out next week.
    Thats about it for the issues that I care for from the New 52.

    War.
    War never changes.