Reply To: Bloodrayne: Betrayal …. WTF

#50990
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    The controls are not as smooth as I was hoping, it’s more of a concern when there are a lot of enemies attacking you at once and you need to keep switching which way you are attacking. However I think that is just due to the fact that I have not yet learnt how to string moves together properly and once I get the hang of that I don’t believe it will be THAT big of an issue, because she seems to have a pretty good move set to work with in quite a few fun ways.

    Other than that, the graphics are really nice, loving the whole Castlevania feel to the game. It’s certainly a game full of challenge but I’m pleased with it so far.

    Oh and also, it would have been nice to have given her a double jump. Having to backflip up platforms is a bitch. This ain’t the goddamn Olympics!!!!

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9