Reply To: The Official "Resistance 3" Thread

#50906
OneHaze
Contender

    I’ve honestly tried giving R3 Beta a try, but Insomniac dropped the ball on this one hard. From day one, constant connection issues, and when you got into a game, you would get at best 2 minutes of play. It took another week before they had it playable, but then they turned off stat tracking… which I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t constantly start from Lvl. 1. />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> The last patch they did before it became available to PS+ members turned stat tracking back on, but again sacrificed connection. They keep fixing one issue, but create a new problem in doing so… which is perplexing, because when R2 multiplayer came out, there was no serious, game stopping connection issues.<br />
It’s almost Sept. 6 and it’s becoming harder to see that R3 multiplayer will be ready day one.</p>
<div class=