Reply To: Summer Slump Games

#50679
IllMattIc
Legend
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    I have too many games on my PS3 that are eating up my HDD. Now that I have two weeks before Summer Jam (video game tournament Aug. 26-28), I would like to 100% (or platinum) the following games that is one my PS3.

    Borderlands
    Comix Zone
    Risk Factions
    Braid
    Streets of Rage 2
    Magic the Gathering
    Sonic 2
    Comet Crash
    Shank
    Dragon’s Lair
    Dead Nation
    Sam and Max Episode 3 thru 5
    Shater
    Sonic the Hedgehog (Dreamcast version)
    Flower
    Burn Zombie Burn
    Geon
    Bejeweled 2
    Final Fight Double Impact
    Tecmo Bowl:Throwback
    Heavy Weapon

    I also want to Platinum a few games that are sitting in my room.

    Batman: Arkham Ayslum
    Bead to Rights: Retribution
    inFamous 1
    inFamous 2
    Uncharted 1
    Uncharted 2

    Tekken 6
    Medal of Honor
    Alpha Protocol
    God of War Collection

    2 weeks of grinding people. I might not make it outside.

    I got these done already.:lol: