Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

#50085
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    dude, who said I was getting mad about it? I don’t play this game no more so why would it make me mad? I posted a video to show you guys. I think you must have got your period huh? Stop catching feelings, that’s what girls do :lol: :v:
    Quote:
    This is a prime example of why this game just isn’t fun for me. Being on the receiving end of this would make anyone rage quit, because what is the point in continuing.

    Sound like you just on the receiving end of an ass whipping. This remind me off all those ass whippings I gave you. To bad you just can’t take an ass whipping like that. I should go fluff your pillow for you because your usually biting it when we play any game against each other.

    supermancomic.jpg

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]