Reply To: The Official ‘L.A Noire’ Thread

#50062
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    Aiight played an hour and a half…

    shits dope as hell man. Im impressed.

    Nice graphics stylish as hell in presentation, dope theme. Every bit i played was interesting. All the dialogue everything I had to do fit and let right up to the next thing. This is what heavy rain wished it was. Actually interesting :lol:

    i want this soundtrack like NOW! I let the opening song just play for like 15 minutes before i even started the game.

    But yo is the main character that dude from Mad Men?

    this dude on the right?
    MadMenCast2007.jpg

    Looks just like him. Regardless I love that show and the time period is classic material.
    The controls are not the best in the world when your chasing but not bad though and workable. and I did encounter a weird glitch already but not a big deal. Ill be playing this shit through though.