Reply To: Virtua Tennis 4 Official Thread

#49999
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    yo man i am loving this game. I played it for like and hour and a half yesterday. The graphics are GREAT. The 3D effect is SIIIIICK!

    Seriously in 3D this game is like WOW. one of the best 3d games i have played to date. The perspective of the court and the graphics are serious. The move controls were fun to me. The camera in the move mode was fine for me and yes it gets tiring playing it that way. it feels more real with that dynamic camera and I guess they did it to differentiate the game from Wii tennis. They should have put in camera options though like in the other modes.

    It would have been great to have the move option to use throughout the tour mode but I think that that’s the only fault in the game. Other than that the game is a surprise hit for me. Online was lag free too and you can play in arcade mode until it finds someone for you to play.

    I am going to rent top spin 4 now to compare them but ill be playing this shit outta this game. Custom soundtrack support is there but not in the online mode though like pacific rift.

    also you can create your own character and use them in all the modes in the game. lots of options for looks. clothing options are unlocked as you play though the games modes and win. its pretty dope.