Reply To: The Official "Motorstorm Apocalypse" Thread

#49892
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    So far the biggest disappointment of 2011 for me.
    Feels like Split/Second mixed with Motorstorm cars. Most of my problems are what Brookyln already said. The whole campaign cutscenes – unnecessary.The whole in the city game I aint feeling either. Look at the Skyline track were you drive on top of the buildings. Who’s brilliant idea was that.Stupidest idea ever for a race track. The whole action events not feeling either. I have Split/Second for that.
    The track do look nice and but it is all in a city which I hate.
    Wished it was just like the other Motorstorms, offroad some where.
    Now I am looking forward to PSN coming back up I am sure we will have a good time playing online and talking shit. But as for single player its a big disappointment

    War.
    War never changes.