Reply To: The Official "Motorstorm Apocalypse" Thread

#49848
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    well I played about an hour so far and SO FAR the game is pretty “meh”…

    Honestly this video sums it up:

    It feels too much like other games so far. The reason I liked motorstorm was because of the TRUCKS, mud and greenery. This game so far is too much about cars and black top and streets. If I wanted to race on streets in an urban environment I would play need for speed, ridge racer or split second or blur …burnout… or you get my point…. on top of that they totally rip split second with the environmental effects… so far Im just like ok

    its mr. me too.

    It seems to loose the offroad flavor that made it different in exchange for the street vibe that so many other games have. This is just my initial thoughts so hopefully this changes…