05/03/2011 at 10:19 pm
#49844
brooklyniteOne wrote:
shit talon im down. I planned to get on this motorstorm though ill cut on xbox after I get home from the gym.
if your online then its on.
if your online then its on.

BABALITY! LMAO!
im lying I cant even do special moves yet :`(
I was going to pick up my copy of the game today, but I’m going to wait until after school tomorrow. I have a shit load of homework. Why did I sign up for Summer School?🙁
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]