Reply To: PSN Outage 2011

#49751
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    When did I tell you how to feel? Sorry if I don’t share your tearfulness at this time guys but you know whenever you put your info out there in internet land there is always a chance you can have it stolen. Brook you cancelled your bank card yet how many times have you told us you don’t give your card details to the PSN and XBL and only use pre-paid cards. Practice what you preach dude. Y’all trying to hate on me when actually this shit does affect me too, but where is bitching and moaning getting me? Is it getting the PSN back online any quicker? are Sony going to call me and give me a personal apology? Am I gonna get a shit ton of compo for this? Does Sony actually care what I think? don’t think so. So how do I deal with it. I cancel my cards that I had associated with the PSN, I play something else until the PSN is back up and running. Wait the shit out just like everyone else has too.

    Y’all been saying I’m sonys defence force and trying the fanboy shit with me, but yet I seem to be the only dude here who is happy to leave that shit alone and play the 360 for the last week.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9