Reply To: PSN Outage 2011

#49743
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    lol whatever scat. The point is that you might not mind but im not biting the pillow on this shit. 😄 I have the right to be upset that my personal data is out there.

    This is the circle of trust:

    O

    and this is where sony is way the fuck over here out the circle:

    .

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That how it is for me. I pay for a game on PSN. I lost a whole week because of it. Fuck that shit!

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]