Reply To: The Official "I Just Copped That" Thread (original pics only)

#49644
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    SpaceBarZ wrote:
    I took it back to high school and copped my Huarache’s off Eastbay…lol. They had a 20% off sale so I got them for like $80 bucks. Yeah those Astro’s are dope. I finally got the right size earbuds on them and they feel great.

    To bad they are not selling the Silver and Blue Huaraches. I have some pic to post in a bit. Here is what I won for placing 3rd at the Wal-Mart Mortal Kombat release party.

    Fuck the game. I got the Banner..

    221677_10150221685841874_501026873_8407434_5166474_n.jpg

    I bought like 5 pairs of shoes and need more. I’lll upload em. Some are busted right now.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]