Reply To: The Comic Book Thread

#49191
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    Walking Dead is starting to pick up again wished it was out more often then monthly. I assume lot of people will die in the next few issue and the survivors will have to leave

    Batman Inc, finally the 3rd issue comes out, not the biggest fan of this issue. the first 2 were set in Japan and were really great. Batman INC has Bruce Wayne as Batman going to different countries and recruiting people to become Batmen. 3rd issue was set in Argentina. Really digging the art.

    Batman & Robin #21 Dick Grayson is Batman and Damien Wayne is Robin another solid issue probably my favorite Batman series as of right now. The current story arc is really interesting and probably the best of recent that I have read. But then again I only been back to reading comics for a little bit. Someone keeps murdering family members of people that were in Arkham.

    War.
    War never changes.