Reply To: Official "Mortal Kombat" Thread

#49165
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    So you’re buying the game even though you have done nothing but bitch and moan about it and even said the game was shit? help me out with that one because….

    thisshitmakesnosense.jpg

    Ok. Mr. Borderlands. I hate this game, you sold it, then bought it on a different system after you told everybody you wasn’t. Now that a baffed

    shocked-monopoly-man-t-large.jpg

    Tournament or not, it’s a game I’m picking up. It sucks. It’s too noob friendly. SSFIV, MvC3, TvC all have moves that can bring you back into the game. This has the same thing.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]