03/09/2011 at 3:34 pm
#49152
Scatigno wrote:
Well guess what guys? No one is forcing you to hand over your money for it, so stick to Street Fighter and Marvel.
You are acting like it’s a brand new game. It’s the same MK vs DC Universe engine being used. Same mechanics applied to this game. Nobody is trying to tell you, “don’t buy it.” I’m just confused on how you said, “I hate MK vs DC, but love this game.” They both have blood, they both allow characters clothes to be torn off. If you don’t like the DC characters, then you can play people who only play as the MK characters.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]