Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

#49022
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Chips-Ahoy!!! or Pringles aka Curly Moustache mean Chip Damage.
    Scoops or Haagan Daas means throw.
    Sesame Street mean A B C combos

    This game is really easy. If you want to win or learn how to do the combos go to Mission Mode. Also everything you say is in the manual, Brook. You don’t have the manual because of Gamefly. This game is easy a making Kool-Aid. Sugar, Water, Kool-Aid and stir.

    To achieve games you need to do the following.

    Region: Same
    Language: English
    Skill Level: Same

    Training Mode will also set up Ranked Matches

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]