02/17/2011 at 7:05 pm
#48976
Scatigno wrote:
Honestly, I was about to throw my fightstick straight through the TV this morning, because there was nothing but spammers online. All kept picking the Dog and Sentinel and spamming that same bitch ass button which shoots their projectiles across the screen. Was so fucking annoying. That’s the kind of shit that will make me stop playing this game if that’s what online play just turns out to be, a big bunch of cheap ass spammers. However I did return after an afternoon of lectures at Uni to go on a 6 game winning streak, so my frustration waned somewhat!
LMAO. Your mad because you don’t know how to get around that? I have to words… “BLOCK BITCH!”
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]