Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

#48955
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Value of my house? lol, it’s not my house and I have no plans on staying here after I graduate so I couldn’t give a fuck about that.

    Janky temporary solution? Well i’m using a 20m cable now and i’m fine with that, so adding another 10m and not losing speed (like you said) so I can run it from upstairs to downstairs sounds like a good idea to me, coz then I can spend the money on a stick for PS3 and a PS3 copy of Marvel.

    The rich men get richer? Well i’m not sure about you man but I wasn’t rich in the first place and I have no intention of wanting to get richer until after I graduate and get a job, that’s why until then I’mma do me and spend the money I do have on the things I want to buy 😄

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9