Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

#48952
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    You complained about 100 pounds for a proper wired setup thats permanent but paying £89.99 for a second copy of the same game. :lol::lol: whatever scat. :lol: your shit makes no sense.

    £89.99 for a 2nd copy of the game?? hmmmm I’m pretty sure it’s £32.99, the stick is £89.99

    oh and if you listened on the podcast I didn’t say the wired setup is £100, I said I don’t remember the exact price the person on the phone said but it was definately OVER £100. So if it’s a choice between spending all that to get new ports and shit setup in my room or buying a new stick and 2nd copy of the game then i’m going with the latter, because like I said, I can easily just run an ethernet cable to the router downstairs, no problem, I just need to find a longer cable then the 20m I already got which shouldn’t be too hard to find if I look in the right places, oh and the woman on the phone also stated that I would have to be paying more each month for the extra line rental, so that shit don’t make no sense.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9