Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

#48750
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    ESPY wrote:
    Will I need to learn MVC 2 to do well in this game? I get lost when I play…Straight up button mashing…

    The only things you need to learn from Marvel are the following:

    Quote:
    DHC – Delay Hyper Combos
    Sagat Knees
    Point, Battery, Assist team
    Learn how to bait
    Snapbacks
    Magic Series Combo
    are a few others.

    TvC engine is the fight engine, but you need to know the fundamentals of MvC2.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]