01/27/2011 at 2:20 am
#48728
brooklyniteOne wrote:
LOL. HAHA! yeah but they released two games within a few months late last year for psp. In november and like august. One was completely made for psp and the other was a remake. y’s Seven (august) and Ys The Oath in Felghana (november). Both got high ratings.
Y’s the Oath is the one for new game. I just seen it. I’m thinking of picking up a PSP GO. I want something to take during class. PSP has a shit load of good RPG coming out this year.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]