Reply To: Oni Akuma and Evil Ryu unlocked at Arcade Infinity

#48725
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    dude. they need to get this shit on consoles. FAST! with new stages. 😄

    I feel you. I was hit hard by Capcom. I almost lost my youtube account because of those videos. 😕. Evil Ryu ULTRA #2 looks so dope, but does no damage. Oni is just another level. He is officially banned. He has an Air Raging Demon. There is no air fucking block… WTF are you doing CAPCOM?

    You can watch these videos now, but they are not on my youtube page? WTF!

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]