Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#48486
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Dude I spoke about The Godfather 2 on the podcast last year and said I didn’t like it as much as the first one, hence the reason I’ve not even bothered to finish it.

    As far as bronze and platinum go, I can’t help having so many bronze trophies, you have to obtain bronze in order to obtain platinum. I have so many bronze because I have played so many games and can’t be arsed trying to platinum them all, same as I don’t attempt to gain 1000 achievement points in every 360 game I play. It’s time consuming and alot of games are not worth wasting the time on. Yes I have whored alot of games but that’s only when we be talking shit to each other about trophies. I platinumed the 2 games I cared about and I’m happy with that and I will still be happy if my next platinum doesn’t come until Uncharted 3. Like I said though I’m done with this competing now because I have beat you twice and I don’t need to prove anything lol. If you take over me then that’s ok, good luck but it will take you alot longer if you try and platinum every game you get. End of speech 😄

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9