01/04/2011 at 10:12 pm
#48403
brooklyniteOne wrote:
WHAT!?…
Dude the gameplay IS all the way there man. Maybe you need to play more. I dont think there has ever been a beat-em up or hack and slash game that polished in terms of gameplay and actual control. Look at some youtube vids shits crazy. I ahvent even scratched the surface and I know the game.
But yeah I agree the production quality is sick. Was my game of the year. 😄

Hack and Slashes are another story with me. GAWD how I can’t stand them. They are like racing games to me.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]