Reply To: Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

#48353
IllMattIc
Legend

    To pull up the powers you have hit the right bumper from there you can access your teammates powers as well as yours, your powers come up as ammo. Here I will break down what power or ammo to use:

    Enemies with shields-Use a teammate with Overload you can also select Disruptor ammo for your weapons as it is good against shields if you don’t have a teammate with Overload.

    Enemies with Armor-Use teammates Incinerate Power or Incendiary ammo for your guns, you also can recruit a teammate who has an Inferno grenade power

    Enemies with Barrier-Use teammates that have Warp or use Warp Ammo for your guns

    This is just a basic rundown of what you can use I can go more in depth just shoot me a message when you’re online and I can explain further.

    EDIT:Yes you can combine your power with your teammates as well.