Reply To: The Comic Book Thread

#48343
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Jim Lahey wrote:
    Yeah the thing I hate is that there are so many issue in Blackest Night from other series as well. Wished it was all linear in one series.

    That is why I try to stick with certain heroes and villains. I hate to have them cross over with another story and it don’t make sense. The whole Wolverine shit is really fucking me up. He is in Hell, but is a part of 5 groups. smh.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]