Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#48009
brooklyn
Admin
Legend
    Scatigno wrote:
    Lol sick as is good.

    Nah seriously, I think if you enjoyed Left 4 Dead you will enjoy this.
    It’s a top-down version of it.

    It has 2 player on and offline co-op, through the full campaign.

    At the end of each level your stats get uploaded to the servers and it actually shows you how each country in the world is progressing in trying to get rid of the Zombie virus.

    Lots of gore, weapons are good, who doesn’t like setting Zombies on fire with a Flamethrower? Lol

    The game gets really intense when you suddenly get surrounded by a 100 zombies and you don’t have much health.

    Download the trial and check it out. I’m sure this game has one.
    Oh and it also comes with a full Trophy set, so it includes the Platinum.

    im thinking “great” and “good” gets thrown around too heavily around here :lol:

    I downloaded that shit and its ok I guess but its not great and I guess you may say good but I think its mediocre. I mean come on… $9 for this shit and for like $15 you can buy left for dead or left 4 dead 2… cant say I would recomend Dead Nation. I wish I had not because its not that great. The damn characters blend in with the stages too much and its like some shit that should have been on the PSP. lol Like this shit should have been a psp mini. HAHHAHA! So yeah I played a stage of it and then turned it off and played left 4 dead 2 and had WAAAY more fun. it like why drink kool aid when you can drink real fruit punch 🙂

    If any of the left 4 dead games were still $60 I would feel different but they are cheap ass hell now so…