Reply To: What are you listening too???

#47862
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    michaelo.jpg

    Tracklisting:
    1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
    2. Hollywood Tonight
    3. Keep Your Head Up
    4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
    5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
    6. Best Of Joy
    7. Breaking News
    8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
    9. Behind The Mask
    10. Much Too Soon

    The whole album is currently streaming here.

    Listen To The Entire Michael Album | The Official Michael Jackson Site

    and over on the official Facebook fanpage.

    Seems decent, although there are alot of rumours floating around saying that they aren’t Michael’s vocals. Some of the songs you can tell they are definately his, others can possibly be up for debate, but that may just because they needed to complete the songs that were half finished.
    I dunno.

    I’ll buy the actual CD though to go with my collection, it’s released here next Monday.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9