Reply To: Game Ending Trends

#46757
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Artemis Fowl wrote:
    What are you guy’s thoughts on game endings. I listen to Adam Sessler discussing how they at times feel rushed and not a solid closure to the story or the gameplay you’ve been working so hard to master. Thoughts?

    I don’t like Adam Sessler. He made it a proof that he don’t know what he is talking about with video games, during EVO. Go back and watch some of his impromptu videos. You will see that he read cards.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]