Reply To: Official Uncharted 2 Thread of Chloe or Elena… Decisions, Decisions

#46565
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    This shit was glitchy as hell last night. Ill kept getting connection drops and dudes were just not dying. If i’m running towards a dude and firing and then right at the last second i drop a grenade next to him and he doesn’t die then that shit is straight up gay.

    It’s called get a better internet connection. Glitchy my ass, get off that DSL. DSL is only for Black Women, Big Booty Brazilians and Lustful Latinas.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]