“It appears that some Xbox 360s are having slower disc access rates due to fragmentation, so the opening cinematic chugs, and loading between levels takes longer,” the message on the company’s website now reads.
Earlier, the statement had observed that “older Xbox 360’s have slower disc access rates”. Jamie Cheng, the man who wrote the post, has now changed it and added, “I want to be clear: this is definitely not the 360’s “fault”.
“It’s our own issue, and it took us by surprise because it didn’t come up during certification.”
Cheng’s statement on the second problem remains unedited: “If you unlock the Trial on the 360, there’s a chance that the first two achievements are not unlocked. We’ve already got a fix for this, so when it comes in, you’ll automatically get your achievements.”
In the meantime, Cheng suggests you try clearing the system cache as per the instructions on Microsoft.com.
That really sucks. The game was not even all that dope. I felt that if I had an extra person to play the multiplayer I might enjoy the story. Shank should have been a flash game instead a DL game. The controls set up is shitty. Why do we need a jump button when you cannot shoot up? Up should have been Jump. I’m tired of all these DL games with control schemes as a disc based game. Make the shit simpler, just because you charge $10 to $20 means you have to have every face, shoulder button do something.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]