Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#46420
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    I tried Shank Demo and I will for sure pick it up. They game is getting decent reviews and I really enjoyed it. Reminds me a lot of Dishwasher Samurai expects it looks and plays a lot better. Probably unlock the full game tomorrow. Really feeling 2D games at the moment.

    I highly recommend Deathspank I am getting addicted to it. Its an action RPG. Hack and slash game. There are tons of different enemies. The map is huge for a downloadable game. Lots of mission. Really a great value. Really hyped for the sequel. Which comes out in a month.

    And I finally got my Fan Expo tickets gonna go there this weekend. Although I still didnt hear any official games that will be playable. Rumor is 3DS Kinect and Move will be there.

    War.
    War never changes.