Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#46410
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    I’m definately getting the Playstation Move and this is what it is costing me on day one. Work out the US currency coz i don’t know what it is. Anyway.

    Playstation Move Starter Pack = £44.99
    2nd Move controller = £29.99
    Navigation Controller = £17.99
    Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition = £14.99
    Sports Champions = £24.99

    = £132.95

    Kinect with Kinect Adventures = £129.99

    lol i don’t mind paying the extra £2.96 if i get to use the actual controller and get an extra game.

    Let’s not forget though, the 2nd move controller is not mandatory for all games and neither is the navigation controller, so if you take those 2 off then it would only cost

    = £84.97

    With the money i would save by not buying those extra things i could get Tigers Woods and it would still be cheaper than buying Kinect.

    Look at those products were made by Nintendo. That shit will be mandatory in the future, unless your playing every game like a Rail Shooter… i.e. Lethal Enforcers.

    Hell naw. Fuck that shit. I got a Wii. That is all.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]