Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#46407
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    The more i see and hear about Kinect the more funnier the joke becomes.
    Microsoft have just announced that the voice control feature will not be available at launch. So don’t be expecting to turn your console on and off and give it commands with your voice when you first try it out. lol, Microsoft what are you doing?

    I don’t know… but what I do know is this.

    Playstation Move Navigation Controller $29.99
    Playstation Eye Camera $39.99
    Playstaton Move motion Controller $49.99

    If you add that up you will spend $120.00, before taxes if you go that route.

    If you buy the Bundle which includes:
    Playstation Move Navigation Controller, Playstation Eye Camera, Sport Champion game and demo disk for $99.99. This does not include the Playstation Move Navigation Controller. $99.99 + $29.99 = $130.00 before taxes.’

    However buying the Kinect, you will receive Kinect Adventure Game for $149.99.

    Buying the new Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect will cost you $299.99, while the Playstation 3 with Move Bundle and navigation controller will run, $420.00.

    Somebody is out to get us people, but who???

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]