Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#46319
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Trying to find all of the Shards on inFAMOUS. I hate playing this game from the beginning. It seem like not all the Shards are there.

    Also, I hate Qore. You get a video about games and downloadable content. Why is the same fucking bowling game is on there for a year. From November 2009 to August 2010, High Velocity Bowling and some themes. In the words of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys

    Quote:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERRRE!!!
    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]